Tuesday 12 July 2011

Baby News!



To all of my cherished 36 followers, a BIG apology is due!
It's not that I have fallen of the face of the earth, gone underground, moved to Antarctica or joined a travelling circus.
I am still here!
I have news - baby news - yay!
Been throwing up all the live long day for three months - oh the joys!
BUT we are very very excited Max will be big brother sometime after Christmas.
I have been pretty sick actually. My lovely Mumma flew 30 hours from NZ to come to my rescue.
I LOVE my Mum, it's been pretty special times with her here.
Sooooooo peps, I can't promise loads of inspiring posts until I am feeling on the up, but I just wanted to share this news with you.
Thanks for continuing to inspire me everyday with all your beautiful blogs!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. Hej JO!!!!
    That is wonderful news...CONGRATULATIONS
    I had a little feeling ;-)
    Ginger tea or knibbling on ginger biscuits helped with my nausea...poor you...it will soon pass
    Fantastic that your Mums with you
    LOVE PEACE enJOY this special time!
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge congratulations! I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I've been pretty absent from blogging myself- just seen your news. Many, many congratulations! A brother or sister for little Max, how lovely.
    Hope you're feeling yourself again soon.
    B xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jo,

    Many Congratulations to you and your family! What lovely news! Hope you are feeling the energy coming back now!

    Take care

    Vanessa xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!