Sunday 20 June 2010

Fathers Day


Dear Dad,
Happy Fathers Day!
I just wanted to write and tell you how much I miss you.
The other side of the world is just too far away, sniff.
I hope you know how much I love and appreciate you.
Thank you for being strong and wise and loving and kind.
Thank you for always going above and beyond.
Thank you for flying to London, when I told you I was not coping and needed your help.
Thank you for being the BEST Grandpa to Max.
Thank you for welcoming Richard into our family, and supporting and encouraging us.
Thank you for showing me how to live out my faith in a real way.
Thank you for coming over to mow the lawns.
Thank you for teaching me to catch trout.
Thank you for calling me 'flower'.
Thank you for being you.
Love you Dad.
From your Jo
x

2 comments:

  1. oh SO sweet, must be fathers day there but not here....loved reading your thank you list - v spec joski x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you made me cry!

    He's a legd, Go Pete :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!