Thursday 20 May 2010

I'm having a Mr Darcy moment.





We all remember that sublime piece of TV magic when Mr Darcy (aka Colin Firth mmmm) delivered his proposal to Elizabeth Bennett. We almost wanted her to cave in at that moment and accept, but alas she was too proud!

When he spoke those words - "you must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you" - well quite frankly we developed a bit of a crush really.

I found this gorgeous image over at the wonderful White & Wander blog and it reminded me how much I loved that mini series (Sorry Keira but only the BBC version will do!)

To me, this image is all about simplicity - honesty - beauty.

My words for the day.

X


2 comments:

  1. I just had to comment on this post! I loved it! I am also a huge fan of the BBC adaptation of Mr. Darcy with Colin Firth...oh my! I could watch that over and over! The one with Knightly just didn't do it for me!

    Your blog is adorable and I would like to invite you to visit mine. I also have done posts on all of the period piece drama's that I love and have watched. You can look for the posts on my side bar under "Check out these posts". Hope you do! You may find something you haven't watched before, and believe me you are going to want to!

    ~jamilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jamilyn,

    nice to meet you! Will definitely check out your blog.

    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!