I am currently in the clutches of a crafting funk, and I don't know how to get out of it.
I have a stack of great fabrics, trims, ribbons etc. I have a nearly new sewing machine.
I have orders for five strings of bunting and a notice board......I should be crafting up a storm!
The following is a list of reasons NOT to get to work:
1. I have a 2 year old and I am completely knackered.
2. I would rather be blogging, drinking coffee and eating chocolate. (Oh that's what I am doing now ha!)
3. Every time I set up my machine to start, Max wakes up and I have to pack it away again.
4. Neighbours is on.
5. It's too hot.
The following is the list of pros:
1. I need a craft to blog about.
2. People are waiting for their bunting.
3. I always feel better after a creative splurge.
4. Neighbours is dumb at the moment.
5. It's pouring with rain.
Mmmmmmmm......I'm still torn.
Anyhoo, here's a pic of the breton top I picked up at the Marche aux Puces in Paris.
Finally I have a genuine breton in my wardrobe which is already packed with navy and white striped tops!
Necklace by Olivia Smith.