Monday 17 January 2011

Hugh Love



It's been creeping up on me so slowly, I didn't even notice it happening......
Hugh love!
Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall to be precise.

It started off with a bit of bread baking, a bit of soup making.....
Then last week it was the big 'Fish Fight' and my admiration for the fellow is sky high!
I agree, he is a bit scruffy, squidgy and specky (but then aren't we all?!)
But there is just something about his pure passion for food, animals, fish, the land and people that is so engaging.

If you haven't already, I urge you to join the Fish Fight, buy this book and definitely try this delicious recipe for lamb shoulder with merguez spices.
We cooked it on Saturday night and it was sublime!

Prepping the lamb with the merguez spices.


Six hours later.....pure melting lamby goodness!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day - thank you!