Tuesday 25 January 2011

Tuesday goes a bit like this.....


Hooray for Tuesdays!
Tuesday are fun because it's the day I have my
Abel & Cole vege box delivered and I do a weeks worth of menu planning.


Today I had a special surprise - a free litre of organic farm fresh milk delivered in it's own little box, wrapped in lambs wool to keep it cool. How cute is that!?


I would absolutely recommend menu planning and having a weekly veg box delivered.
It is saving our family around £50 per week. We end up having a variety of fab meals and nothing is wasted or thrown away.

So, this weeks menu looks something like this......

Tuesday - Chicken & veg pie and a salad.
Wednesday - Leek & potato soup with ciabatta bread.
Thursday - Roasted beetroot, artichoke & feta salad.
Friday - Ginger & chilli beef with stirfried vegetables.
Saturday - Roast chicken with cabbage & apple coleslaw.
Sunday - Lovely leftovers!
Monday - Pan fried trout with roasted beets and horseradish cream fraiche.



Happy happy tummies!
xxx

1 comment:

  1. Hej Jo

    I am in London next week...can I book a table for one please ;-) lol!
    Your menu sounds delicious and looks it too!
    What a wonderful vegetable hamper!
    I feel healthy & hungry all at once just looking at it.
    You are soo organised!
    What a perfect pie, with a sweet heart too
    Have a wonderful gourmet week
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!