Tuesday 15 March 2011

FLOWERS, BOOKS & VESSELS.....


It may be frivolous and fluffy.
But grouping and displaying things is, kinda, what I do.
Is it O.C.D.? Mmmmm maybe!
Sometimes when Richard walks into our flat, he says he feels like he is in a shop, and starts asking how much things cost (cheeky joker!)
Groupings of flowers and books are my particular fav right now.
I like when collections look a little bit dishevelled and slightly 'off'.
I know it's all silly stuff, but it makes me smile.....















xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hej Jo

    I get exactly what you mean...
    It's fun to play
    Your photo's and styling are gorgeous.
    LOVE PEACE enJOY
    Julie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! you have inspired me to stack up the mountains of books I have stashed away in the shop like this :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!