Today I am finding the going a bit tough.
I feel like I have a lot of balls up in the air right now.
I always feel like I can cope as long as everything stays as it is.
If the poop should hit the fan I don't really have a safety net.
No back up plan.
The things I am finding tough are (in no particular order):
1. Max is super needy at the moment.
He needs 200% of my attention at all times. It's exhausting!
Do any of my readers have advice on dealing with 'number 1' when 'number 2' comes along?
2. Feeding through the night with Finn, every hour or so some nights, means sleep depravation and a grumpy Mummy. (Please note: he is super cute and makes feeding through the night a pleasure BUT some sleep would be nice!)
3. I reeeeeeeally want to get my hair done, but this will not be possible until Finn is in more of a routine, so I look about 100 years old right now!
4. My back is sore again ooowwwwww!
5. My family are all a 24 hour plane trip away boo!
On the up side, I got one of my 'jobs' done yesterday. I took Finn to get his passport photo taken. How do you make a three week old look at the camera with a neutral expression and eyes open??!!! It was difficult I can tell ya, but after a lot of tickling and blowing cold air on his face we managed it! Hooray! Another step closer to getting on that plane and getting outta here! (To NZ for my sisters wedding.)
Anyway.......I am fine really, just a bit stretched but we will get there.
Thanks for listening.