Tuesday 10 May 2011

Going for the chop!


Dear readers,
Here is your chance to really make a difference.....
Well not really, ha! But I could really use your advice.
Which of the following lovely but pretty short haircuts should I go for?
I am soooo over the long scraggly excuse for hair that sits on my head!
Bah! It's so over bleached and dried out.
I gotta get the chop.


1. Sienna


2. Jenna


3. Kirsten


4. Alicia (I think that's her name?!!)


5. Beautiful Asian lady



Votes please people!

xxx

4 comments:

  1. oohhh bum I'm terrible at decisions, I'd say 1 is my favourite, I'm in need of doing the very same to my own non event hair!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 3, pretty and natural... So weird, I'm actually thinking about the same thing right now - posted the question this morning - funny! Hope your week is good xo

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day - thank you!